Representative Polinchock has been honored to serve as your voice in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives since he was sworn into office on January 1, 2019.
As a legislator, his committee assignments are:
Children & Youth, Committee Secretary
Veterans Affairs & Emergency Preparedness
With his United States Naval Academy education and deep local roots as a Realtor, Todd will continue to make the safety of our families and homes his top priority.
- United States Naval Academy Graduate, 1985.
- Retired Navy Commander (20 years of service).
- Desert Storm Combat Pilot, Service Disabled Veteran.
- Experienced community Realtor, having sold over 200 properties locally.
- Past President of the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors (2016).
- Past President of the Bucks County Association of Realtors (2009).
- Bucks County Realtor of the Year (2010).
- Past chairman of the Warrington Township Veteran Affairs Committee.
- Youth football (Lenape Valley Indians) and wrestling (Central Bucks Raiders) coach.
- Saint Jude’s Parishioner, Chalfont.
- Knights of Columbus, 4th Degree.