Vote for Todd November 6th - and call his cell anytime before then 267-980-3930
Todd wants to hear from YOU. That is why he is knocking on doors throughout the area and is posting his cell phone for you. No issue that affects the 144th District is too small to discuss.
What are the key issues in this election?
Growing a Healthy Economy:
A small business-owner, Todd Polinchock will fight to make sure Harrisburg politicians never get in the way of our economic growth.
Todd wants to see government work efficiently and effectively. To keep our economy growing, Todd supports:
- No Tax Hikes: No broad-based tax hikes, period.
- Cut Regulations: Require legislative approval on any regulations that cost the economy more than $1,000,000.
- Justify Spending: Implement Performance Based Budgeting, requiring state bureaucrats to justify every dollar spent.
- Reforming Pensions: Mandate the Independent Fiscal Office to conduct an annual, independent “Stress Test” on public pensions.
- Increase Home Values: Reducing taxes and transaction fees on home sales to increase home values, owner equity and break down the barrier to the dream of home ownership for first time home buyers.
“From the corner deli to corporate board room, our economy works best when you are in charge.” –Todd Polinchock
Safe and Successful Schools
Todd knows that every child is different. One-size-fits-all educational policies only hold our children back from the success we know they can achieve in a safe setting.
Married to an educator, Todd will remain focused on our children’s success. To put our children first, Todd supports:
- Less standardized testing, more real learning.
- Expand training for School Resource Officers.
- Double school safety funding from $60M to $120M.
- Better involve the business community to show students the rewarding, family-sustaining career options available to them.
- Ensure our schools are fully funded.
“Todd is a compassionate leader who will fight for our kids. As a School Administrator, I have no doubt Todd will be a passionate voice for education and school safety funding.” –Jen Polinchock, wife of Todd Polinchock
See more about the positions Todd takes on key issues on our issues page and Facebook news feed.